1. It’s all about JESUS. It’s not about us. We teach the practice of the kingship of Jesus in every area of life. (Authority)
2. The Bible is truth. Biblical principles are the lenses through which we see all subjects, topics and issues. (Worldview)
3. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom! We cherish and cultivate the move of the Holy Spirit in our lives and the way we educate children. (Spirit-filled education)
4. Radical devotion to Christ should be the norm, not the exception. We are called to make disciples, not just converts. (Discipleship)
5. Relationships are the essence of life, and life is best enjoyed in authentic community. (Community)
6. Parents have the primary responsibility for the education of their children. Passion Preschool partners with parents to disciple children. (Partnership)
7. Being bilingual opens doors for us to make a difference globally. Equipping students for bilingual proficiency is our goal. (Bilingualism)
8. Children learn to play and play to learn. We will nurture children’s playful nature to instill in them a love for learning and wisdom. (Play)
9. We are here to serve, not to be served. (Service)
10. Fun is a must for students and staff. We will intentionally celebrate life together. (Celebration)
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe the goal of all right doctrine is to help us grow in love for God and love for people (Matthew 22:37-40).
BIBLE | The Bible is the infallible and inspired Word of God, and the only foundation for life.
GOD | There is one God who exists in three distinct, equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
JESUS | Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the only way to heaven.
HOLY SPIRIT | The Holy Spirit resides in the heart of all who put their faith in Christ. We believe that all believers should be filled with the Holy Spirit and utilize the spiritual gifts He has given them.
CREATION | In the Biblical account of creation, God is the Creator of the universe and everything in it, including mankind.
SALVATION | We are saved by grace (God’s unmerited favor). Salvation cannot be earned through good works. It is God’s free gift to those who repent of their sins and put their faith in Jesus Christ.
WATER BAPTISM | All believers should be water baptized as a public confession of their faith in Jesus Christ.
ETERNAL LIFE | Jesus came to earth and died so that we can live an “abundant life” here on earth and enjoy eternal life in heaven after we die.
SECOND COMING | Jesus Christ will physically return to the earth one day to judge the wicked, and to gather and reward His followers.
MARRIAGE | We uphold the biblical definition of marriage as an exclusive, conjugal union between one man and one woman. Heterosexual marriage was ordained by God at creation and is the basic institution of society.